1. How many properties have I managed through the years?
Answer: We have recently managed over 30 properties.
2. Are there written contracts homeowners must sign?
3. What length of time do contracts cover?
At least one year.
4. Are there leases renters must sign?
5. Who sets the rental price of the property?
I discuss this with you at length, using the knowledge of the present rental market.
6. How is rental monies handled?
When I receive the rent, it is mailed, or deposited into your account, or left at the office for you to pick up ....however you have directed me to. All expenses are deducted BEFORE the monies are made available to you. These expenses include our 15% rental charge and any expenses we have paid in your behalf, with your permission, of course.
Slyman Real Estate
License # 259719
105 Center Park Drive
Harrison: License #228065
Ina: License #207025